- Cleveland Engineering Society Register of Members and Officers 1915 - 1916 -E-
... , E. C. Designer, Bridge Dep't, N. Y. C. R. R., 42 N. Y. C. Bldg. May 9, '11 ...
- Cleveland Engineering Society Register of Members and Officers 1915 -1916 -D-
... , Randall Rd. and Bridge. Dec. 12, '99 DYAR HUGH H. (Assoc.) 1778 Crawford Rd. ...
- Cleveland Engineering Society Register of Members and Officers 1915 - 1916 -M-
... Dep't, King Bridge Co., Ft. E. 69th St. May 23, '05 MITERMILER, ANDREW S. ...
- Cleveland Engineering Society Register of Members and Officers 1915 - 1916 -F-
... Engineer, King Bridge Co., Ft. E. 69th St. Mar. 13, '00 * Charter Member Assoc. ...
- Presbyterian Church of Oneida, New York Roll of Church Members M-Q
... M. Eugenie State Bridge, N. Y. Quackenbush, Mrs. A. Rosalie Oneida, N. Y. ...
- Presbyterian Church of Oneida, New York Roll of Church Members P
... M. Eugenie State Bridge, N. Y. Source: The Semi-Centennial of the Presbyterian ...
- Bachelors of Arts Harvard University 1846 Graduates
... William Frederick Bridge; Grad. Div. S. 1849; A.M. 1850; Prof. Moral Philos., ...
- Bachelors of Arts Harvard University 1885 Graduates
... William Frederick Bridge, 1886; A.B. Univ. Cinn. 1884 1890 Frederick Harris Briggs ...
- Massachusetts State Biographies
... Breuchaud Norman Bridge Edward C. Brush Edward Francis Bryant Waldo Calvin Bryant ...
- Charles Weitz Biography
... , there being no bridges. His first move was to find a place to live. Houses were ...
- Wesley Redhead Biography
... of Seventh Street bridge. Persistent in the belief that stratified coal existed in ...
- John D. McGlothlin Biography
... roads, build bridges and public buildings, and from their decisions there was no ...
- B. F. Allen Biography
... end of 'Coon River bridge, an improvement of great public benefit, as lumber was ...